We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This Privacy Statement governs the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us and has been prepared in accordance with our obligations and your rights set out in the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020. We reserve the right to modify or amend this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. By using this website ("Site") you consent to our use of your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Statement (as amended from time to time).
This Privacy Statement explains:
- What kind of personal data we collect
- Where we collect personal data from
- How we use personal data
- How you can access/amend your personal data
- How long we hold personal data
- Who you can contact for further information.
What kind of personal data we collect
We collect only the personal data you give us (including your name, email address, residential address and contact telephone numbers). We may also keep a record of any products and services that you receive from us.
Where we collect personal data from
We collect personal data from the following sources:
- By you contacting us enquiring about information on us or our services or anything on this Site
- Directly from you when you ask us to supply you with products or services in connection with this Site
- Indirectly through your use of this Site and the services and functionality offered through it.
How we use personal data
- We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Replying to your queries
- Providing you with information about us and our products and services
- Providing you with products and services in relation to this Site
- Complying with relevant legislation and regulations
- Any specific purpose which we notify you at the time personal data is collected
- Rinnai may pass your personal information to relevant external parties.
How we store personal data
- We store personal data electronically and in paper form. The personal data is kept safe and secure using generally accepted standards of security.
- How you can access/amend your personal data. You may access your personal data we hold by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with a copy of the personal data we keep about you.
- You may request that the personal data we hold about you be corrected by emailing us at email@example.com If we agree that your personal data is to be corrected we will provide you with an amended record of your personal data.
- We will keep your personal data only for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose we collected it for.
- Who you can contact for further information
Privacy contact: Privacy Manager
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 105 Pavilion Drive, Airport Oaks, Mangere
Postal Address: PO Box 53177, Auckland Airport, Auckland 2150